The Lost Robot Master Saga #82: The Battle Falls Apart Even Further
Warning: readfile(lrms082.txt) [function.readfile]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chaoseed/chaoseed.com/lrms/lrmsmain.php on line 20
- The Tale Begins - Maintenance - Slow News Day - The Plot Thickens - On a Roll
- Dr. Light's Revenge - Evil Genius - A New Challenger Appears - Trains of Thought - Rehabilitation
- Accreditation - Simulation - Inspiration - Redecoration - Introduction
- Combat Machines - Darkness and Power - Roster of Villainy - Evil Wins - A New Hope
- Adding Insult to Injury - Activation - Identification - Strategy - Bad Bots, Bad Bots
- A Hero's Welcome - Professional Help - First Blood - Misery Loves Company - While the Iron is Hot
- The Realities of Heroism - Action at a Distance - Third Eye Blind - One Fatal Flaw - How Do the Park Rangers Handle It?
- Ask And Ye Shall Receive - Doesn't It Happen Automatically? - Doesn't It Happen To Lots Of Guys? - Ph34r the Minigame - On Becoming a Power User
- Attack of the Clones - Layeth It Down - Exotic Travel Destinations - Invasion of the Robot Snatchers - Field Testing
- Wheels Turning - Robots at Work - Chain of Command - Testing the Limits - Everything You Know Is Wrong
- Ominous Girders - The Heart of the Matter - Bread Abuse - Reentry - Simultaneous Linear Equations
- A Bright Idea - Not Quite Suicide - Aftermath - Meanwhile... - Procrastination
- Developments - Strauss Would Be Proud - Newton Would Be Smug - And Fly Out - A Little Knowledge
- Meanwhile (again)... - Retro Rockets For Dummies - Item Incompatible With Current Protagonist - The Table Turns - The Tables Turn...Again
- Will Someone Stop Those Damn Tables - Spatial Epilogue - Our Beautiful Blue Marble - Existentialism - Parts
- You Knew This Joke Was Coming Eventually - It Just Runs Programs - Bodingness - Pointlessness - The Bulb is Dim
- The Battle is Joined! - The Battle is...Disjoined - The Battle Falls Apart Even Further
Display The Entire Comic On One Page
- 2012-03-10: Updating the code a bit. Crazy, huh? Also, check out the Halloween filler comic I dug up. Muhuhahahaaaa...(Based on the file times, this was made for Halloween 2004. Yeah...Also note, this strip was inspired by an Eyebeam strip of years back!)
- 11/19/05: ...Been a while, huh? But I've finally got back on track! This comic is now displayed with the power of PHP, which I believe is much more elegant than the way I was previously doing things. You can display the comic as many strips as you want...singly, or all 73 strips on the same page! And you can even read by random numbers, say 16 strips on a page, if you fiddle with the URL a bit...
- 4/7/04: 50 strips, woo! Check out the 50th Episode
- 2/10/04: By the way, this isn't "new" news, but check out my other comic,
Extreme Testing Crew!
- 1/5/04: Welcome to the premiere of The Lost Robot Master Saga!
Yes, this strip owes much inspiration to
Most sprites are from Sprites
INC., who generally granted permission for their use. (Some sprites I
obtained myself, but I could have gotten them from
INC. anyway, so I feel no need to point out which are which.) One sprite
is from The Shyguy Kingdom. Some of the
backgrounds (the ones that aren't solid blocks of color) were made from
backgrounds ripped by
wataresistant, who also is very
free with his granting of permission.
Also, some of the fonts come from Blambot,
a superb resource for comic-style fonts, many of them free!
By using these sprites and backgrounds I intend no challenge to any copyright
holders who own them; instead this work is meant as a labor of love, an homage
to the games that have given me such joy over the years!
(don't hurt me)
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to my homepage